Primary Enrollment PreK-5th Grade
We have created the following steps to make the process of enrolling very simple. If at any point you need assistance, contact us.
1. Call the school office and set a tour with the school principal.
2. Complete a TSA application and pay the $20 nonrefundable application fee. Submission of an application is not a guarantee of admission.
3. Gather the following application materials and submit to Third Street Main Office
· 2020 Tax Return
· Current Health Assessment/Immunization Record
4. For students applying for grades 1-6, we will ask for current school records
5. For students Grades K-6, Complete the NCSEAA Opportunity Scholarship online. Go to www.ncseaa.edu and click on the K-12 grants. (Your TSA application will NOT be accepted without this online application completed.)
6. All applicants are asked to complete an entrance assessment to ensure they are prepared for academic success at Third Street Academy
7. Our Admissions team will contact you to schedule a family interview. All assessments and interviews will be scheduled after all requirements and fees are completed and turned in.